Junior Summer Program Assistant Coordinator
Green Acres Art Centre is a non-profit offering arts, culture and wellness programs for people of all ages in the community of Teulon and surrounding area.
As part of a Canada Summer Jobs Grant, GAAC is seeking a creative, enthusiastic and reliable student with a positive attitude to provide summer administrative and program support under the direction of the Board of Directors.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task and work independently and as a team
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office Programs
- Experience working with children
- Experience with Organizing Events an asset
- Experience in a Leadership Role an asset
- Experience with social media and website management an asset
- Criminal & Child Abuse Checks
The position will average 30 hours/week for 8 weeks from July 4th to August 29, 2018. The hours for this position will be mainly daytime Monday to Friday however evenings and weekends may be required for GAAC events. Applicants must be between the age of 16 and 30. Priority will be given to Aboriginal students and members of a minority group. Salary will be on an hourly basis and will be determined based on experience.
Please email resumes to email@example.com by Friday, June 1st 2018. Only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.